Find Everything About Top Automobile Cars – Perodua Alza and Proton Iriz
OTOExpo.com – It is a complete guide to two advanced cars. Here we will update you about the latest information about the cars – Perodua Alza and Proton Iriz.
After reading this car guide, you overview the features, price, mode, safety, space, and many other things. So, if you desire a new car from the Perodua brand, you can consider the guide. Let’s talk about both the models in detail.
Perodua Alza – Thumbs Up For Big Family
The Perodua Alza is a three-row, seven-seated compact passenger car. There are five versions, and the price ranges from RM50, 648 to RM62, 889.
The only engine option is the naturally aspirated 3SZ-VE 1.5-liter unit. Its power out accepted as at 103rm at 6,000rpm and 136Nm at 4,400rpm.
The entire series’ standard features include a full-body bracket, 185-inch 15-inch alloy wheels, projector- type headlights, turn signal integrated side mirrors, LED taillights, multi-information displays, foldable rear seats, 15-inch packages.
Read More About Perodua Alza
- Alza Advanced retains top products for multimedia systems with bell sounds, such as attractively powered rearview mirrors, black leather fast interiors, reversing cameras, roof monitors, and navigation.
- For safety reasons, all five variants of Perodua Alza equipped with two front airbags, a seat belt pretension, an ISOFIX child seat system.
- ABS with electronic brake-force distribution and brake assist functions is only available on the high- end SE and upgraded versions.
- All new Perodua Alza covered by a new car warranty of 5 years/150,000 km (whichever comes first).
- The car is great for the people who have big family and often make adventure trips for the entertainment and other purpose.
Everything About Proton Iriz
Proton Iriz is considered a game-changer for the national car manufacturer. It was newly developed from the ground up to sell it globally.
The exclusive model and advanced technology used in the car increase the competition among Perodua Myvi, Honda Jazz, Kia Rio, Ford Fiesta Sport, Mazda 2 hatchback, and Peugeot 208 PureTech locally-built B-segment hatchbacks.
This car has two engine options, and the price ranges from RM42, 397 to RM 56,950.
As mentioned earlier, there are two engines for customers to choose from. Both specially developed for proton bombs. The entry-level naturally desires to have a 1.3-liter four-cylinder machine that can produce a moderate 94 horsepower and 120 Nm of torque.
The Standard Features
- As practiced in the new proton model, the iriz has standard ESC equipment and a ramp start assist function throughout the entire range.
- Iriz’s new and improved functions developed for the Person sedan, including improvements to CVT calibration and the switch from four-point to the three-point engine mount.
- The lite series now only provides four versions-1.3 standard manual and CVT, 1.3 executive CVT, and1.6 advanced CVT.
- The high-end CVT also looks very sporty, with black treatment on the roof, rearview mirror and front grille, two-tone full body surround, sizeable rear spoiler combined with leather shell, and sports front seats.
Suppose you have heard a lot about Proton Iriz and Perodua Alza and don’t have enough information on it. The above guide lets you know complete information. It lets you know everything from specifications to market price.