OTOExpo– Honda has a pride name in the category of vehicles. It has a remarkable presence in the Indian market by always taking care of the user’s needs for more than decades.
In today’s vehicle guide, we want you to know about the top two cars of the brand Honda Jazz and Honda City. Here, we will introduce some of the vital information related to both. So, keep reading.
The new Honda Jazz is based on the latest H design concept. The front panel has a large grille with chrome lining, which fully integrated with the swept-back headlights, and the redesigned bumpers provide larger air dams and circular fog lights on both sides.
As far as the boxed appearance and the bold lines are concerned, the side profile hardly changes. The taillights now have reflective inserts and are placed horizontally. It has 15-inch alloy wheels.
Specifications Of The Honda Jazz
The interior of the Jazz comes from the city. The feature list includes a 5-inch touch screen LCD infotainment system, and even air conditioners are sensitive to touch.
The instrument cluster has blue highlights, a 2-spoke steering wheel, and equipped with audio controls and seat trim. It has enough leg/head/shoulder space.
The gasoline engine is powered by a 1.2-liter 4-cylinder SOHC i-VTEC engine with a maximum power of 90P. It also has a peak torque of 110Nm-suitable for 5-speed manual transmission or CVT transmission.
On the other hand, the diesel engine is a 1.5-liter 4-cylinder DOHC i-DTEC engine that can provide 100Ps of power and 200Nm of peak torque. It equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission. The current price of the car is 7-9 Lacs.
Now, let’some points when riding the Honda Jazz
- Riding and handling have been improved due to the excellent suspension setup-McPherson straight coil springs located at the front and torsion beam coil springs are located at the rear.
- It has a 175/65 15 inch alloy. Safety features include dual SRS airbags, one-touch up/down on the driver’s side window with the anti-pinch device, anti-collision headrest, anti-theft system, ACE body structure, and EBD with ABS.
The Latest Honda City Fifth Generation
Its dignified figure and superb technology distinguish the new Honda City.
Features and More of Honda City Latest Edition
Here are some of the great features of the car to know about:-
- The front part has a large upper grille, the iconic Honda Solid wing surface, which makes the car more prominent.
- The integration of full-LED headlights (with 9 LED array in-line housings, integrated LED DRL, L- shaped LED turn indicators) has taken this bold technology to a new level.
- At the rear of the new city, a Z-shaped 3D surrounds LED taillights with uniform edge lights and LED side marker lights, highlighting the car’s stylish design. Have a clear vision while driving, and consider openness and safety.
- It is the “SO-KAI” or “invisible” cockpit design of a brand new city. Another theme is the concept of “dynamic view” which designs the dashboard structure so that the driver can easily perceive the feeling of the vehicle with less anxiety.
- High-end leather seats and hand-stitching bring an experience far beyond its level to the new city in the interior decoration.
Safety and Space
The brand-new 5th generation Honda City continues to move forward to maintain the car’s ambitions of spaciousness and comfort.
The interior, which was initially inspired by the public, was based on Honda’s “Man Max, Machine Minimum” philosophy.
The spacious legroom inside and the ergonomically designed cockpit are perfectly integrated, bringing you a luxurious and sublime riding experience inside the cabin, trays, and pockets located at the vehicle’s front and rear.
If you are curious to know which is best among Honda Jazz and Honda City, we have given a brief overview of the above guide. We hope it helps you to decide which is best for your driving experience.